CLEANING HAND WITH SANITIZER.
You know you need to keep your hands clean. As much as your hands serve you, they also put germs in contact with your mouth, eyes, nose, and many other parts of your body. We hope you’re already washing your hands with soap and warm water multiple times a day, as that is the best way to clean them, but another worthy alternative is hand sanitizer.
COVID-19 is spread from person to person through respiratory droplets. These droplets can be on the hands of those infected and also land on surfaces, which is another way Covid-19 is transmitted. Proper hand hygiene is an important first-line defense against the spread of Covid-19
Hand washing is a vital part of keeping yourself healthy, soap and water aren’t always around when you need them. That’s where Kirungi alcohol-based hand sanitizers come to the rescue.
How they work.
Kirungi Hand sanitizers were developed for use after washing hands or for those times when soap and water are not available. They are liquid that contains alcohol in order to kill the germs present on the skin. The alcohol works immediately and effectively in order to kill bacteria and most viruses. Alcohol can be very drying to the skin, so kirungi Hand sanitizers contain a moisturizer to minimize skin dryness and irritation.
When using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer:
1. Apply product to the palm of one hand.
2. Rub hands together.
3. Rub the product over all surfaces of hands and fingers until hands are dry.
4. Do not go near flame or gas burner or any burning object when applying hand sanitizer.
1. Hand sanitizers are convenient, portable, easy to use, and not time-consuming.
2. Are more accessible than sinks.
3. Hand sanitizers are convenient, portable, easy to use, and not time-consuming.
4. Require less time than hand washing.
Question Of The Day?
What is your favorite Hand Sanitizer ?.. Let us know in the comment section below.
Get your self Kirungi Hand Sanitizer today 60 ml for just 8,000 shillings from leading supermarkets country-wide.
For Orders Please Call +256 200-909-696